DASH relies on charitable donations and grants. Regular donations help enormously because they enable us to plan ahead. Your money will be spent on:
- destitution payments
- clothing vouchers
- phone top ups / digital connectivity
- legal assistance
- travel costs for legal and health appointments
- access to integration projects
- volunteer development for clients & former clients
- Covid-19 public health messaging (SMS service)
For a full list of the services that donations pay for please see What We Do.
You can complete a Standing Order Mandate here.
DASH c/o Lloyds Bank, Sort Code 30-98-97, Account No 71846968
Please make cheques payable to DASH and post to: DASH c/o Quaker meeting House, Church St, Paddock, Huddersfield HD1 4TX
Cash and Goods
Cash or goods donations can be delivered to drop ins. Please call/email in advance.
If you are a UK taxpayer, we can claim Gift Aid. If donating online, a Gift Aid option is already available. If donating by post, please sign and return the Declaration here.